What Being Pro Women REALLY Looks Like....


If people did their due research they would find the REAL meaning of women's day. It promotes women's rights particularly abortion and the right to take a CHILD's life. I am a woman but I do not believe in abortion or murder as my right. I am strong and I make decisions but murder is not an option. If we TRULY want to be PRO WOMEN and PRO RIGHTS let's stop murdering our daughters and not giving them a voice!!!! Seriously be consistent ladies be PRO WOMEN!!!! 

 On womens day / women’s week I choose to remember women like Elisabeth Elliot who chose life, servanthood and abundant joy in Christ.... Some of them will never make the year book or Instagram page or even Facebook but they are servants just like Jesus full filling their missions and roles by loving others and serving Christ!!!  ❤️
~
For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in 

my mother’s womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.

~Psalms~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts