Truth from God's Word....



Going through 2 Samuel in BSF and our amazing speaker Kristin Willerer did an awesome lecture this week. I'm planning on posting highlights here every so often & take aways and points that stood out to me that I hope will bless you as well...
-

*Go to God. Go to the 
resource room.
Go to the STRONG tower.

*The more you go the Lord... The more smooth you will be able to withstand the darts this world has to offer.

*The tragedy of sin...
It lusts, and will DESTROY
Anything to get what it wants.

*We might be victims but we have victory in CHRIST.
There is redemption.
He bring BEAUTY from ashes!
God uses our suffering for HIS good & HIS glory!

-
Scripture memory verse:
"But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high." – Psalm 3:3

#bsf #truth #Godsword
#lecture #notes 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts